Sunday, September 7, 2014

30 Days of Art Journaling Gratitude Challenge

30 Days of Gratitude..."I Thank God"


One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice.
Luke 17:15

Today I needed to refresh my mind , body and soul. I can acknowledge that my body feels pain, but still MY SOUL SAYS YES! My First Lady Dr. Michelle Johnson reminded us in Women's Ministry, " The devil doesn't want you. He wants YOUR ASSIGNMENT ! Something to think about. I thank God for refreshing me!




I am so excited about beginning the next 30 Days of Gratitude Art Journaling Challenge. Who's in??? Art Journaling is a way to decorate your words. Join in! It'll be life changing. For those of you who are already doing the Facebook Gratitude Challenge, you could now write them in a journal and create a keepsake along with me.

Basic Supplies:

Journal or Composition Book
Pens and Pencils
Markers
Color Pencils
Acrylic Paints
Watercolor Paints
Crayons
Magazine for collaging

Look around the house to see what you already have. Gather your supplies. We begin on Tuesday, September 9, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment