Thursday, January 9, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 31

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling



Day 31: Oil Pastel, Collage



May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

2 Corinthians 13:14

Day 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord!





Singing, "Yes, Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so!"
















































Thank you for joining me on this last and  final day of 31 Days of Faith Art Journaling! My heart is overflowing. I could hardly wait to get home to start on this page. Interesting, it wasn't until I sat down that anything would stand still in my mind. So, now it's 11:00 pm and I am at peace with what flowed from my heart.





I relieved myself of trying to create a masterpiece. I remained true to this journey. I learned about different ways to hear from the Lord. I learned about where I am at this point on this spiritual journey. I learned different art journaling techniques which made me step out of my comfort zone.

I indeed am the Lord's servant out of my comfort, growing in Christ each day!

























Materials Used

Portfolio Oil Pastels
Pastel Pencils
Rain drop stickers
**************************
I am still having problems loading more than one picture from my album. That's ok. IT IS FINISHED! Praise the Lord!








Directions


1. Apply oil pastel on paper and use a baby wipe to spread.
2. Collage dove onto page. Outline dove with markers and pastel pencil. Blend
3. Doodle












Scripture Journaling


Print out your scripture.







My heart is truly overflowing......I am praising God. Hands trembling.....I am just thankful that He chose me for this journey in order to give Him  glory! Yes, I give Him glory! Great and Mighty is our God!








Dear Lord, my heart is open to Your will and Your way. Help me Lord when I come up short. Help me to remain focused on You. I desire to give You praise for all things big and small. In You I have found complete rest. Thank You, Lord!! Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment