Thursday, January 2, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 24


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 24: Alcohol Inks

 

 And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable , and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:2 

Imagine 

 

Welcome back to Day 24. I am excited about the new year and new beginnings. When I'm in my    sewing craft room I listen to music. There are times when there is silence, but for the most part there is music. One of my favorite songs to listen to is Kirk Franklin's Imagine Me©. The youth choir at my church sings it with such passion. The words speak to a place deep in me. I am healed. I am blessed. I am whole.
 


 

Let's continue our journey!

 

 


 

Materials Used

AdirondackAlcohol Inks

Colors - watermelon, sail boat blue, citrus

American Acrylic Writer - black

Blue glitter

White Acrylic Paint

Straw

**************************
 

 

 

 

Directions 

1. Apply drops of ink on page. Allow to dry.

2. Apply gesso over the page

3. Apply drops of alcohol inks and blow with a straw. Come on! It's fun!

4. Stamp with white paint.

5. Draw a shape with a black writer. I drew a flower.

6. Embellish with glitter. 
 

 

Scripture Journaling

 

Print out or write the words to a song you learned as a child that has remained in your heart.
 

 

 

 

My pastor preached ,"If you change the focus of your mind, you will change the focus of your world". I can now see the good that God has placed in the world. I can now experience the goodness of other people. I can now imagine and receive a great life for me. I can finally write my story. Imagine Me! I am free!

 

I included a song we use to sing in our youth choir when I was a girl. I still sing it today! It begins///Nothing is impossible......."

 

Nothing is impossible if you love the Lord

Nothing is impossible, if you believe on His word

It's no secret what Cod can do

What He's done for others, He do the same for you

OH, nothing is impossible if you love the Lord

 

Your health

Your wealth

Everything you need

Trust in God

He's always succeed

Oh Nothing is impossible if you love the Lord

 
Imagine that nothing is impossible for the Lord. Do not allow yourself to place limits on God.
 

 

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for Your vision for my life. I am thanking You because I can see me in my future. I can now imagine me in a place of love, forgiveness and hope. My days were once so long and nights so dark. Thank You for light in darkness and for lighting the weight of the world off of me. I will praise You all my days. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment