Wednesday, January 1, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 23


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 23: Collage Fun

 

Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love,

For I have put my trust in You.

Show me the way I should go,

For to You I entrust my life.
 

Psalm 143:8 

 

Day 23 and the First Day of 2014! Happy New Year!! I declare and decree that this year, 2014 will be a prosperous year for harvest of blessing by God Almighty! I believe that! I trust  God and lean on His promises!
 

Yes, I trust the Lord!
******************

 


 

 


Materials Used

Found papers, security envelope

Handmade collage papers

Card stock
*************************\
 
 
Have fun! Relax! Let's have a collage party! My fav!
 
Acrylic paints, handmade collage paper

Collage paper, found paper, envelope

 

 

Directions
 
 
 
1. Squeeze a  dab of blue and white paint and drag with gift card.

2. Cut leaf shapes out of found papers, handmade collage papers

3. Cut organic shapes from a blue security envelope and orange and pink paper

4. Collage using matte gel medium or Mod Podge.

5. Collage the tree with a brown paper bag scrap. Collage leaves, grass, flowers.

6. Highlight by outlining shapes with fine tip marker and white gelly roll pen.

7. Doodle


 

 

 

Scripture Journaling

 

Print out and glue to the page.

 

Watch night service was awesome! The Word spoken was received and planted deep in my heart. I was blessed by the fellowship. I can't imagine bringing in the New Year any other way. Did I say the fellowship was awesome!

 

I was praying about my One Word for 2014. I chose the word Hope. I understood why I chose it. Yet, each time I would proclaim it or write about it, I could only whisper....to myself. There is nothing wrong with the word. I need Hope in the Lord in my life. But it simply wasn't my word.



 

Then God....chose another word.....TRUST! 

I heard Him. I felt Him.  

I learned to never step ahead of God. It won't work. I have experienced living in the moment  as a way to ease my anxieties. But by living in the present moment, I was able to hear a right now Word. I am so elated I can barely write! I am always in awe of how the Lord works.
 

Prayer: Most Kind Father, You alone are worthy of my praise and my worship. I am nothing without You. I have learned to trust You more than I have my entire life. Lord, grant me wisdom and courage to move when You say "Move and to speak when You say , "Speak."

I am so grateful that You have placed people in my life who loved me in my brokenness and are happy now that you have made me whole. I praise You! In Jesus Name. Amen. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment