Monday, January 6, 2014

31 Days of Faith Arth Journaling Day 28


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling



Day 28: Gelatos, Collage



 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all generously and without reproach.

James 1:5



Woo Hoo! It’s Day 27! We’re almost there! I can see it…touch it! But even in the excitement I making it a point to stay in the moment. Anxiety use to have a way of spinning my days out of control. I pray daily to stay in the moment when the occasion calls for that.








Let’s ride this momentum….!!



Materials Used



Faber Castell™ Gelatos

American Crafts™ Paper Pad



**************************
I wasn't able to load all of my pictures using Blogger. That's okay! The journey continues!
Thank You, God!



Directions



  1. Collage card stock paper and place them randomly on the page.
  2. Collage tissue paper.
  3. Apply different colors of Gelatos over the card stock and blend with your fingers.
  4. Collage text to page.
  5. Glue fabric butterfly onto page.
  6. Stamp with gesso
  7. Journal with White Gelly Roll Pen.









Scripture Journaling





Scripture came from a magazine page.





I got very little sleep last night. A storm came…..not outside, but inside. The lump in my throat and turning in my stomach alerted me that I needed to breathe. So instead of fighting the fact that I couldn’t go to sleep, I just stayed up and talked with the Lord. Finally learned how to listen when I can't sleep. This situation is bigger than me. This situation is not bigger than my God! I asked the Lord for wisdom to make decisions based upon His Word, not based on how emotional I was.





Today was peaceful. The mountain is still there. But the view is clearer and I don’t have to carry this. I am trusting God for this situation.



Prayer: Dear Lord, I desire to die in You daily. Sometimes this walk becomes difficult, but I carry  Your Word in my heart. Thank You for calming me long enough to hear from You. Lord, I need You always. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment