Tuesday, January 7, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 29


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling



Day 29 : Gelatos, Modeling Paste





The Lord is compassionate and gracious; slow to anger, abounding in love.

Psalm 103:8



Welcome to Day 29! Yes, Day 29!! One of the most awesome things about this journey is that it’s been on purpose. I have enjoyed so many peaceful days when I allowed the Lord to take on my day. I pray you are continually blessed during this journey.









So excited I can barely type! J









Materials Used


Faber Castell™ Gelatos

Modeling Paste (made with gesso and baking soda)

Stickers

**************************







Directions



  1. Randomly cover the page with different color Gelatos pens.
  2. Dip paint brush in water and paint on the different colors. Allow to dry.
  3. Stamp using clear stamps and words “Abounding in Love” stamp.
  4. Using a stencil, apply modeling paste. Allow to dry.
  5. Place butterfly and flower sticker onto page.
  6. Lightly mist with spray ink.
  7. Doodle.








Scripture Journaling


Print out scripture and glue to page.


I love this scripture reference to “abounding in love”. When I did a word search I found the following words also: full, rich, flowing, bountiful. Any of these words would work for how I feel right now.


I desire to be more like Jesus.


 It’s just Tuesday and already I have experienced situations in which I had to show compassion; I had to exhibit being gracious. Certainly, anger tried to invade my spirit just two days ago. I know when I live my life reflecting an overflow or abundance of love, then my actions will follow suit. It isn’t always easy. There have been times when my actions didn’t suggest a life overflowing with love. I thank God for saving me from my past. I am thankful for what the Lord placed inside of me.


Does your life reflect an abundance of love overflowing from your heart? Is there something blocking your flow?


Prayer: Dear Lord, Thank You for being compassionate, gracious, slow to anger and abounding in love. I want to walk, talk and live like You. Help me to decrease so that You may increase in my life. Lord, remove any fears that I may have that would keep me from walking into my destiny. In Jesus Name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment