Saturday, January 4, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 26


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 26: Magazine Collage  

 Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Proverbs 4:23

 

Day 26! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome back! I pray the Lord has been speaking to you through this journey. My heart is so full right now. I have been up most of the night. I decided to get up this very cold Saturday morning to create what the Lord has placed in my heart. I didn't know what it would be. I try to remain open....I have learned that the journey is easier.
 



 

Still thanking God for prayer!
 
 
 


 

Materials Used

Sargent Art © Acrylic Colors

White Acrylic paint

White Gelly Roll pen

Magazine
***************************
 

 
 


 

 

Directions

 

1. Apply paints in random order on the page. Allow to dry.

2. Cut a picture and /or found words from an old magazine.

3. Collage using Modge Podge.

4. Journal with White Gelly Roll Pen.
 
5. Embellish with butterfly stickers.
 



 

 

 

Scripture Journaling

 

Write out the scripture in your own handwriting.
 


 

I am glad I got up. I was wide awake. I wasn't restless, just wide awake. So, I came to my studio to allow the Lord to create through me. He spoke to me. And I had an honest conversation about the issues flowing from my heart. As I was flipping through the magazine, I saw the words, "How did I get here?' I flipped and flipped through the pages looking for something else, yet this question remained in my mind. And once I started to cut it out...I could hear a soft, "Yes...."  Lord , have mercy! Thank you , God for this journey!

 

The Lord has given me permission to write my story.....out of a place of wholeness! Praise the Lord!
 




 

Prayer: Most Kind and Gracious Father, thank You for your redeeming love. Thank You for healing my broken heart. Thank You for removing so much hurt and anger so that I can enjoy life and so that I could experience Your love. I searched and found You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment