Sunday, January 5, 2014

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 27

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling

Day 27: Tissue Paper Collage, Glimmer Mist

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Proverbs 4:23


Day 27!!  Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Day, when Jesus washed my sins away! This song popped in my head as soon as I started typing. So, I typed the words.  :-) Today I am truly grateful. If I could write out a script for this day, I probably would have written it differently. But the devil is a liar and I will rejoice because my God is awesome! Regardless of what it feels like or looks like , I will praise the Lord!

Won't let anything stop this journey!

 
 
Happy to begin ...again!
 
 









Materials Used
Sargent Art © Acrylic Colors
Tissue papers - assorted colors
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
**************************
 
 

 Applied paints in a zig zag pattern
 


Directions

1. Apply paints in random zig zag. Allow to dry.
2. Rip tissue paper and randomly apply with Mod Podge.
3. Doodle with markers.
4. Spray Glimmer Mist to add a little glimmer to the page.

 







Scripture Journaling

Print out your scripture.




Today I attended church and heard my first sermon of 2014 from my pastor, Pastor Tacuma Johnson. The title of the sermon was "A New Beginning...Again." I thought it was fitting after Day 8 in which I created the page, "New Beginning." As I finished that page, I was thinking "how many beginnings can I have?"Well, my short answer is as many as it takes. I thank God for New Beginnings. That's how much He loves me.

The sermon was packed with a message from the Word of God. There is always something the Pastor says each week that sticks with me. So, today I will place those words on my page:

A Walk With God is an exercise in discomfort.
 
I will journal later on this page...excited!
 

What message from a sermon, a conversation, a study , or reading has stuck with you in the early days of 2014?



 Lord, thank you for New Beginnings...Again. Thank Your for Your mercy and Your grace. Lord, this battle I have right now, this moment, I release it to You. Thank You for the song in my heart. I will worship You always. In Jesus Name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment