Tuesday, December 31, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 22


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling
 

Day 22: Master's Touch Soft Pastel Sticks

 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will
find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. 

Matthew 11:28-30 

 

 

It's Day 22...Wow! This journey is blessed I know. It's New Year's Eve. It's been an amazing day. I had to work today. The Lord took the blows for me. Praise God! I didn't take as many pictures today because I started this at work and completed at home. We have Watch Night Service tonight at church, Greater First United Baptist Church.  I am excited. But I am finishing this page before Midnight!

 


 
 

 

Let's Begin!

 
 

 

Materials Used 

Master's Touch Soft Pastel Sticks
 

**************************

This media is very "chalky" and will transfer on your hands. I don't mind messy sometimes. Being messy can be liberating. But since I started at work on my break, I used a latex glove. :-)

 

Directions

1. Lightly cover the page with oranges, reds, and yellows.

2. Doodle flowers.

3. Draw a silhouette of a face or any figure. I thought I would attempt the face as a way to step outside of comfort zone. I could think of a million ways to do it differently. But when my mind and my hands connected, that's what I got. So, I am happy with her. :-)
 
 
 

 Scripture Journaling 

Print out and glue to the page. It's difficult to write on top of chalk.
 
 

 

Today is beautiful, magical, and wondrous. Today I am at peace. Today I found rest in the Lord. There has never been a more peaceful time in my ENTIRE life than this moment right now.
 


 

My deepest emotions, whether sad or happy ,are expressed through my tears. I am okay with that. I am okay........I am really okay!! There is a praise party going on in my heart right now. My life is no longer troubled. My spirit has found Peace as I rest in the Lord.
 
 I found peace in the Lord....!!

 

In times of turmoil who or what did you turn to in the past? When coming through storms in your life now, who do you turn to?

 
Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for wiping my tears over the years. Thank You for sharing my tears of joy. Something  deep inside of me Kept me......I now know it was You. I know I am blessed. I know I have a purpose in You. In Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment