Wednesday, December 18, 2013

31 Days of Art Journaling Day 9


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling

 

Day 9: Acrylic Ink

 

In EVERYTHING give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

 

What a marvelous day this is..Day 9! I woke up this morning with my body feeling ill. I knew in that moment to and stop and pray. I prayed for comfort, relief and healing. I prayed to be able to focus on what the Lord was doing in my life right now.....not my circumstances. I am feeling thankful! What about you?


 

Let's Begin!
 

 

Materials Used

Paper

Acrylic Ink

Gesso

Permanent Marker

Skewer
*****************
 

 
 

 

Directions

 
1. Place droplets of ink and spread on your paper using a small brush. You can mix the color using the color wheel.

2. Stamp floral designs with Gesso

3. Use marker to color in petals and stems.

4. Dip skewer in Gesso to make dots all over.
 

 

 

Scripture Journaling 

Journal along the side and around the stems. 
 
 
 

 

Even when things aren't going our way or our bodies aren't feeling the best, there is so much to be thankful for. In this moment decide to have words of thanksgiving always on your lips. To God Be The Glory.

 

What are you thankful for at this moment?

 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for my life, health, and strength. Thank You for my family and friends who love and pray for me. Thank You, Lord for Your grace and mercy. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment