Tuesday, December 17, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 8


 31 Days of Faith Art Journaling

Day 8: Spray Ink, Stencils, Masks

 

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

 

Today marks Day 8 for this Faith Art Journaling….A New Beginning. The Lord has been challenging me to be more, to expect more and to give more. I have been challenged to extend  past my comfort zone and allow the Lord to use me through my creative gifts. I heard the call to do this month ago. Journaling has always been a part of my life. I love to doodle. I love to sew.

But art journaling, Lord?

Trust Me!

I am self-taught. I don’t know all the processes and techniques.

Trust Me!

Lord, You Lead. I will follow.

Trust Me!
 

Let’s Begin!
 

 

Materials Used
Paper
Dylusions Ink Spray
Plastic canvas
Foam mask
White paint writer
White Bic correction pen
Washi Tape
Black marker
White Pitt Marker
*******************************
 
 
 

Directions

1. Place stencils and mask in random order on the page.

2. Spray first color of ink. (use a paper to absorb the excess ink)

3. Rearrange the order of the stencils and mask

4. Spray second color.

5. Continue to alternate with other colors or stencils.

6. Doodle with markers
 
 
Paper towel will be used to collage in a project later

 
A little doodling

 
It's a little bright....I'll take that!

 


 

.

Scripture Journaling

There is so much in this scripture text. I am going back to meditate more. This scripture was on my heart all day. It’s day 8, a New Beginning. I praise the Lord for this new start in my life. I finally understand that I am transitioning. He is taking me through. I don’t know where He is leading me, but I trust the Lord anyway. That’s really my testimony….I trust the Lord for this new season of transition in my life.
 
 
 


 

Can you remember a time when the Lord transitioned you? Did you have to leave people behind? Habits? Places?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment