Wednesday, December 25, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 16


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 16: Airbrush Paints, Tumble dye

 

Show me the right path, O Lord: Point out the road for me to follow; Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.. Psalm 25: 4-5

 

 

I was thinking how blessed am I to take on this journey. Today is Christmas Day. I have enjoyed the company of my family. As I looked around the dinner table, I thought about all of the messages I have given my kids over the years. My heart just swelled with love as I thanked the  Lord for entrusting me with their care.

 


So, I ask the Lord to continue to direct my paths. I am in awe of what He is birthing right now in my life.

  

Let's Begin!
 
 

Materials Used
 

Airbrush Color Paint

Tumble Day

Write out pen

Handmade Stencils
 
Doily

Bling
**************************



 

 

 

Directions

1. Coat the page with Gesso..

2. Randomly paint with airbrush paint. Make sure you are in a ventilated area.
 
3. Place stencils and spray Tumble Dye.

4. Doodle with white correction fluid and black marker.

5. Place a little bling on the page.

 

Scripture Journaling


Print out or write scripture.

 

 

As I listen to the song, "Available To You"....my eyes are filled with tears of joy. My heart is so warm. This has been a magnificent day. Praise God!


 

Prayer: Most Kind and Gracious Father, I am available to You. Use me Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment