Friday, December 20, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 11


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 11: Water Soluble Oil Pastels

With Bling

 

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

 

Welcome to Day 11 of 31 Days of Faith Art Journaling. Today I am using the water soluble oil pastels again. This time I decided to use water to see if I would like it. I was pleased. I love the creaminess of the pastels.. I am excited about discovering new ways to use the water soluble pastels.

 

Ok, let’s continue to ride the wave!!


 

 

 

Let’s  Begin!!!
 
 


 

Materials used
Water Soluble Oil Pastels
White Correction Pen
White Pitt Artist Pen
Black Permanent Marker
*******************************
 

Beginning Process

  1. Cover the substrate with oil pastels..
  2. Rub to blend the pastels.
  3. Apply water using a brush…allow to dry
  4. Doodle with markers and correction pen
I am using Portfolio Oil Pastels

 

Scripture Journaling

  1. Print or write your scripture onto card stock
  2. Adhere to page with Mod Podge
  3. Apply a little bling 

 **************************

I really enjoyed reading John 8. The chapter had so much in it.  As I am writing, I am listening to the song, Let Go and Let God. It’s all connected for me. Letting go and allowing God to show me who I AM in Him was the single most power miracle that changed my life! Years I spent searching , worrying and not understanding….or maybe not believing. But the truth of who I AM in Christ set me free from the lies that held me captive to my past. 


 

Knowing that I have a purpose and nothing about my life was a mistake, helped resurrect something deep that was already in me.  I praise God for saving me and loving me while I am perfectly imperfect.

 

Do you have a “But God” testimony?

 
Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Amazing Grace. Thank You for who I am in You. Lord you never left me. I am truly grateful. I praise Your name.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment