Saturday, December 7, 2013

31 Days Of Faith Art Journaling Basic Supply List




I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. Philemon 1:6


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling
Scripture and Inspiration for Your Soul


Woo Hoo! Count Down to  Day 1……December 10, 2013…..Yes, Tuesday !!! It’s fast
approaching. Gather your supplies and find you a little nook. You can dedicate
as little or as much time as you desire. Remember it’s about taking the
process….So you can begin in the morning finish in the evening. Or you may begin
and have to revisit in a day or two. It’s up to you.

Remember this is your art journal. You can journal along with me or chose another topic or focal point. I will be sharing different techniques to help us along.

One of my favorite Art Journalers is Tammye over at Daisy Yellow Art.
You can visit her blog for a more comprehensive list.


I am a Mixed Media Faith Art Journaler. I will be using wet and dry media along with  techniques like collaging with found paper. Use whatever you have on hand or add to your supplies as we go along. But it’s not necessary for this journey to stock pile your kitchen table with lots of art supplies.

The Basic Supplies you will need are:

Paper – Water color paper, mixed media, art paper
Gesso
Markers, Pens, Pencils – Something to write, draw or doodle with
Paints – watercolor, acrylics, or craft paints
Paint brushes
Old gift card
Adhesives
Parchment paper
I am truly excited and still bursting at the seams with JOY! I hope you decide to go on the journey by sharing, encouraging and participating! The Lord is driving this mission and I am being obedient. I pray this journey opens our hearts to more of Him.

Prayer: Dear Lord, Thank you for making me special. Thank you that I am little different and that You are ok with that. I praise You because I was made in Your image. So, I honor You with this journey. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment