Monday, December 16, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 7


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 7: Color Pencils, Wood Alphabet Stamps 

Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind words cheers it up. Proverbs 12:25

 

Great day! It's been seven whole days! Today has been a challenge. Mondays have a way of taking on a life of its own. Yet, we made it ANY HOW! Praise God! As I read my devotion this morning, I thought about all the thing on my "to do" list.. I knew there wasn't enough hours to complete everything on my list. Most of the things I had to do had to do with completing tasks for someone else. I failed to place myself on my own list. The lists just kept growing. I felt a pit in my stomach. I knew where I was heading. I immediately proclaimed, "Not today!" I just had to stop, breathe, and decide what tasks I would complete. The rest would have to wait.

As a result, the last client I serviced today, simply stated, "You don't know I much I appreciate your kindness and your patience in helping me. No one has patience anymore and people just talk mean all the time." She wasn't aware I had prayed through this entire situation for Lord to remove all anxiety.  

Suddenly.....calm. In  awe....

 

I pray this 31 Days of Faith Art Journaling continues to bless you. 
 
Let's begin!
 
 

 


 

Materials Used
Paper
Color Pencils
White Out Pen
Black Artist Pitt Pen
Wood Alphabet Stamp
 ************************
 

 Trying to determine Right Side Up.....
 
 

 

Directions

 

1. Lightly sketch your drawing or free hand any design

2. Using Color Pencils color until your heart is satisfied.

3. Outline using a color other than black.

4. Stamp your scripture using wood alphabet  
 
 

 

 

Scripture Journaling

 

Journal along the sides of the page.
 
 

 

 

I found so much comfort in just coloring with the color pencils. It was calming and allowed myself just to be. I just to make up in my mind that Monday's are blessed days. There is something about coloring within the lines that worked for me today. The Lord, knew I needed this Word from Him.

What scripture bring comfort to you when you find yourself pulled in many different directions?
 
Prayer: Lord help me to stay centered on You during this journey.  I need You everyday. Thank You for leading me and guiding me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment