Friday, December 27, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 18


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 18: Dylusions Ink Spray, Stickers 

 

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

 

 

Welcome to Day 18 ! Remarkable! That is how I am describing this day. As I think about where I was just a couple of years ago, I am in awe of God's remarkable miracles He had designed for my life. And then after the storm, He beckoned me to rest in His arms where there was peace. I am blessed. 
 

 

Let's Begin! 
 

 

Materials Used

Dylusions Ink Sprays

Stickers

White Gel Pen

Card Stock

Scrap paper

Rubber bands

Plastic canvas

************************** 

 

 

Directions 

1. Take scrap paper , fold and cut shapes on the fold..

2. Place your paper stencils and rubber bands on the page and spray the ink.

3. Place the plastic canvas on the page and spray the ink.

4. Spray ink on meat tray mask and randomly stamp..
 




 

Scripture Journaling

 

Print out and glue to card stock.



 

Today is going to be a great day in the Lord. I am resting and being still.....listening closely. The Lord has given me my One Word. Pray today and ask the Lord about Your One Word. I hear a lot of buzz about the incoming New Year. I am in this moment....In the present....Praise God.
 


 

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Thank You for keeping me in the moment and not worrying about tomorrow. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment