Saturday, December 14, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 5


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 5: Q Tips and Poster Paints

 

 

Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

 

 

We made it  to Day 5! I am truly thanking God for allowing me to take this journey. Today I am using Q Tips! Yes, Q Tips. You may remember using Q Tips in art class. It’s fun, simple and very relaxing.

 

As I listened to music, it seemed my hands were following its rhythm. Today, I did a 2 page spread just because I got caught up in the music. I spoke to the Lord about my day, while mindlessly making dots on the page.

 

So, today, have fun!

 

Let's Begin!


 

Materials Used

Paper

Q Tips

Poster Paints

Poster Paint Dabber

Chip Board Butterfly

Sticker Letters

Marker
 
********************
 

 

 

 

Directions

1. Paint the page with yellow poster dabber paint. Let dry. You may use a hair dryer to speed the process.

2. Paint the likeness of a tree trunk with brown poster paint dabber.  Allow to dry.

3. Select your colors and use a different Q tip for each color

4. Dab the colors in any pattern you chose. Have fun! Relax and enjoy the process.

5. Doodle



 

Scripture Journaling

 

Print the scripture. Adhere to page using Mod Podge. More doodling!

 

Every day the news media has some big news to share. Mostly bad news. We are bombarded with negative information all day. Yet, God is still in control. I believe! This scripture helps me stay focused on what’s important. Every thing else is temporary. God’s Word is forever. That's great news. So, today Rejoice and again Rejoice regardless of your situation or circumstance. Sometimes, I pray, "Lord, it just hurts." Even then I can find a reason to rejoice in the Lord.


 

What when you read, "and again", what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment