Sunday, December 22, 2013

31 Days of Faith Art Journaling Day 13


31 Days of Faith Art Journaling 

Day 13: India Ink, Acrylic Ink 

We Love because He first Loves us.

1 John 4:19

 

Today marks Day 13 of 31 Days of Faith Art Journaling. Thirteen...Promise of God.  I  am super excited about this transformative day!  I believe the Lord's promises recognizing that while waiting, I am renewing my strength in the Him.


 

 

Today I am using India Ink. I am using a paint brush to apply the ink. I love the way it applied to the page. Come along and enjoy! 

 

Let's Begin!
 
 

Materials Used

Black India Ink
Acrylic Inks
Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Color fluid chalk
Red Oil Pastel
White Stamper Pen
************************
 
 

Directions
 

1. Coat the page with Gesso.

2. Apply Jade acrylic paint to cover the page.

3. Free hand a tree with black India Ink. Apply with a thin brush.

4. Apply yellow and pink acrylic paint along the edges

5. Draw a heart and apply read oil pastel. Blend.

6. Use markers for doodling




 

Scripture Journaling

Print out or write scripture.

 

It's been a great day,  beginning with church this morning, spending time with family and creating with art journaling.

 

Reading 1 John 4 15-19 was right on time! Imagine fear not abiding in Love.  Imagine perfect Love driving out fear. Powerful words! I think about when I was young and all I was taught was fear....fear of coming, fear of going, fear of speaking, fear of being heard, fear of not being accepted, fear of the Lord not loving me because I felt imperfect.

 

 

1 John 4:19 reminds me of how to love....and the reason to love. My life changed when I accepted that I was able to love and that Christ loved me first. That's something to shout about!

 

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for Your Son, Jesus. Thank You for loving me first. Thank You for the courage to create art in Your name. Lord, continue to lead and guide me and I will continue to follow. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment